Unity 3D Developer, Junior - COPRIX media
Unity 3D Developer, Junior
Coprix Media is looking for a Unity3D game developer with experience ranging from PC/Mac games/apps to Android/iOS mobile apps, web apps and games are a plus, with experience in 2D and 3D.
Consistently develop game features, on several platforms, by gathering requirements, designing solutions, implementing robust code, testing and debugging.
Unity3D developer will work with interaction designers, game developers, artists, animators, audio engineers and other programmers to design scalable, flexible apps.
Monitor performance and optimize client and server side code, for realtime actions.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Unity3D and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, statistical analyses.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
- Direct experience with game logic, particle systems, client-server communication scripting, big data collection.
- Experience with Android & iPhone game development
- Experience with version control software: Atlasian etc.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to ‘think outside the box’, really!
- Quick to pick up new tools and systems
- Must be comfortable working under NDA
- Must love to roll-up your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
- Minimum 1 years experience required
- Prior experience in a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Level logic design, scene flow planning and creation experience
If you believe you meet the requirements please submit your up to date CV and cover letter stating how you heard about the job and explaining why you believe that you are a match. Send them as two attachments to: email@example.com
COPRIX team at celebration in Elementary School “Simeon Aranicki”
The COPRIX team visited Elementary School "Simeon Aranicki" celebrating St. Sava. This is one of the most innovative schools in Serbia, with classrooms equipped with computers, au...
COPRIX at the final ceremony of four-year project support for innovation by The Serbian Innovation Fund
The Serbian Innovation Fund, founded by the World Bank and the EU in 2011”, marked the end of four-year project support for innovation in these areas.